Monday, March 3, 2014

Carnaval

Well this week was really good.

Transfers: I think someone told my mission president that Seal Sisters prefer to remain in the same area for a long time to get some serious work done.  I am staying here in São Borja with Sister Claret. It’s really great, there is so much that still needs to be done. 

BAPTISM: Ya, like how exciting! Emily is going to be baptized on Saturday! Right now she is at EFY here in Brazil. I know that she is going to feel so excited for her baptism on Saturday

Thanks for all the weather prayers. I think I finally figured it out, so just like packages, and letters take a long time to arrive here in Brazil I think that my "present" from God also took a little time getting here. Finally the weather is getting better. Actually it is beautiful! Yay. So if you all could start praying for warmer weather for me in about 1.5 months that would be great okay? Haha:)

Well, Carnival is still going on. Luckily, no buckets of water yet, knock on wood. But we have heard that tomorrow is supposed to be the worst, but I think that Carnival is worse where Sister M. Seal is at. 

Speaking of the great. I got to talk to McKenna last Friday, it was super great! For those of you who don't already know McKenna, she is kind of the best sister ever-- I mean that in both ways-- and you're missing out. You should definitely go stalk her blog. Sister M. Seal.

Well everything is going well! I am excited to get some good work done here. The church is true. I love my Savior. I love all of you. Thanks for all the kind words these past few weeks. I have loved the letters, emails and everything else.

Have a great week!!

Sister K. Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment