Monday, March 10, 2014

Long, Crazy Week

Hi everyone!

How has everyone been? I wanted to start off by thanking everyone for the great letters I got this week. Mckenna, Grandma, Papa, Oma, Mom, Conner, Skylar, and my lovely amigas Sasha and Katelin! And of course you can't forget McKenna. You could say it was a good week for letters! Thanks for the support and love this week--Much needed!! 

Well, Emily came back from EFY, and the baptism didn't happen, but it’s okay because we are going to have a double baptism in 2-3 weeks!! She loved EFY and wants to be baptized and that is what is important. 

Well, Carnival is officially over, and good news, yup no water was thrown at Sister Seal. Que Benção!

Sorry this letter is really short there is just not much to tell, it was a long week, in fact one day this week we left the house at 11am and didn't even teach our first lesson until 5pm. Crazy, right? Well, I guess that is the explanation behind the lack of fun details. 

Also the virus on my camera well took away all my photos, so I don't know how long its going to be until I can send some. Sorry I had some really exciting photos, but Já era! 

Love everyone and wishing everyone a happy week!!


Sister K. Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment