Monday, July 7, 2014

Fireworks for the 4th of July?

Oi Good Morning!!

Well is not really too much to share this week. It has literally flown by. It feels like I was just sitting down writing everyone, but I will try to muster up something to say:

1. Well I guess one exciting thing Brazil won on Friday, which means one game closer to competing in the final game this Sunday. Wow, are Brazilians crazy for their soccer. They all love the world cup, but the majority of them are really upset in how much money Brazil spent to finance this world cup. So I just hope Brazil wins or it could get pretty ugly here. 

2. Loved the 4th of July photos mom!! Looks like a lot of fun. I actually saw fireworks here too... Believe it? Haha Jk these fireworks were for the Brazil soccer game that so happened to be on the 4th of July too! But it was fun to spend a 4th of July on the mission. I made an apple pie and we kind of celebrated at my apartment. 

Well this is kind of pathetic, but that is about all the news that I have for the week. Sorry, I am a lame missionary this week. Will be better!

Much love for all the cards and letters--
Sister K. Seal
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


Red lipstick for the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment