Monday, April 7, 2014

So General Conference...AWESOME!!

Maybe it’s the fact that I am a missionary, or maybe that I was just grateful that I got to listen in English, but I thought this General Conference was really great!!

My favorite idea shared was the message from our beloved prophet, Thomas S. Monson about how love is essential to the gospel of Jesus Christ. There were so many good ideas, but unfortunately I forgot my journal at home and the talks are not yet written yet, but if you didn't get a chance to watch. WATCH IT! Seriously was really great!

Yesterday was my companion's birthday and that was fun! I made her a cake, with Texas sheet cake frosting. Everyone loved it, I was just impressed that I remembered the recipe-- I guess after you've made that cake 100+ times it kind of just sticks:) Also we shared the cake with the elders, I have never seen anything disappear so quickly! 

Well we have a new investigator, her name is Christina. She is really great and wants to be baptized. She has to get married first, but when there is a will there is a way. And luckily for her the will is not only her will, but God's will too! So there is definitely a way. 

Well I love you all. Transfers are next week. So I will find out Friday what is going to happen, and will let you all know next week:) Thanks for all the love and support. I honestly have the best friends and family I could ever ask for.

Love you all.
Sister K. Seal

 Photo: From birthday lunch with Sister Claret. Yes I know I look like a poodle, there is no helping it with all the humidity here in Brazil. I told the members that I looked like a poodle and they laughed and laughed. I think I just got a new nickname. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment