Monday, April 21, 2014

Panambi

Hey,

This week has been amazing! 

So first I was transferred last week, my new area is Panambi. So if anyone feels a severe desire to send me a loved package or letter this is the new address. 

Caixa Postal 1287 Centro
98280-000
Panambi- RS

Well, this area is amazing!! There are so so so many hills and this area is a lot bigger than the others, so I will not fault exercise here. 

Also, guess what. I had my first baptism. His name is G. He is really great and is 16 years old. His mom was baptized last week and he decided that he also wanted to be baptized. He also wants to teach with us when we go teach new investigators. And he brought 3 new investigators for us to teach to church this week. 

I am so excited to be here. 

Easter was also really good. It was beautiful here; I even used a cardigan which shows that I may survive here in Brazil. 

I love you all. 
Thanks for all the letters. I love you all .

Photos:


  

My last week in São Borja we went to the border of Argentina, and entered into Argentina. 

 I also had to say goodbye to everyone from the ward in São Borja so these are some of the fun families form the ward.


No comments:

Post a Comment